assessments that are used in cognitive behavioral therapy
When researching assessment used in cognitive behavioral therapy, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Campus Commons.
2. Access the Online Library.
3. Once you have reached the Online Library homepage, please scroll down to the "Browse by Field" section.
4. Select the "Psychology" option beneath "Browse by Field." This will direct you to a list of all psychology-related databases. Databases are listed alphabetically.
5. Scroll down to Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print. (An EBSCOhost database, Mental Measurements Yearbook indexes over 2000 standardized tests complete with references and test reviews. Also included in the database, Tests in Print (TIP) serves as a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language. TIP provides vital information to users including test purpose, test publisher, in-print status, price, test acronym, intended test population, administration times, publication date(s), and test author(s).)
6. Selecting Mental Measurement Yearbook with Tests in Print will lead you to a search screen. Please enter "cognitive behavioral therapy," "cognitive behavioral," "cognitive behavior," etc. to see related assessment tools.
Please let me know if you need any assistance. I have attached a guide on navigating the Online Library.
Elizabeth Windsor, M.L.I.S. / Subject Specialist Librarian / T: 206.393.3623 / F: 206.393.3579 /
Work Schedule: Wednesday-Sunday. If you require assistance on Monday or Tuesday, please call the Library's main line at 206.239.2359.
Argosy University, Seattle: http://www.argosy.edu/seattle
Argosy University, Seattle Library: http://argosy.campusguides.com/seattlelibrary