I want to know if this library has information about what responsibility the client has when it comes to receiving quality social services.
For your research, I would recommend searching ProQuest Central and All EBSCO. You can find both of these databases listed under Find Articles and More. I would recommend using the advanced search in both of these databases.
For search terms, I would recommend:
- "social services" AND "client responsibilit*"
- "human services" AND client responsibilit*
- "social services" AND "responsibility of client"
- client responsibilit* AND outcome AND welfare (you can swap out welfare for any social service you wish to look at specifically)
Be sure you enter the search terms as I have listed them above. The quotation marks will bring back the exact phrase and the * will bring back responsiblity, responsibilities, etc. You may want to mix and match the terms as well. If you wish to bring back only records with the full text article attached, check the box for full text. If you need scholarly or peer-reviewed articles, you will want to check the box for peer-reviewed as well.
You may find more specific information outside the Online Library. I would suggest doing a search in Google for phrases such as:
- social services "client responsibilities"
You may also want to look at the websites of specific social services programs or departments. Often these websites discuss the responsibilities of clients. For example:
Please let us know if you have any other questions!