how to find an article based on a citation
I need to find an article I previously used but I cant seem to find in on the database. The citation is: Black, D., & Newman, M. (1995). Television violence and children. BMJ : British Medical Journal, 310(6975), 273. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.310.6975.273. Can you help?
Thank you for contacting the Argosy University Library.
To access the article:
- Start at the AU Online Library homepage
- Click the A-Z Online Journals button located under the Featured Resources section on the right.
- In the search box, type in British Medical Journal
- The journal should be the second item on the Results List
- Click the ProQuest Central 07/02/1988 - present (Full Text Delay: 70 days) link
- Search within this publication by typing the article title ("Television violence and children") into the search box.
- Click Search
- The article will be the first item on the Results List
- Click on the Full text - PDF link to view the full article
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Argosy University Library