how do I find data for training and development budgets
Research on what technology and media companies are spending in development and delivery for each department
Research on the elements and budgets people have for courses per year
How much should we spend on developing trainings – hosting lunch and learns, traveling to deliver trainings, hosting conferences
Is it faster, cheaper, and better to bring in training from the outside?
My questions about the budget portion so far…
Where to find case studies and/or bench marks?
Hello and thank you for contacting the library.
You can search the Online Library for various articles related to your topic.
- Navigate to the Online Library home page
- Click Business under the Browse by Subject area. These databases are related to business topics.
- I suggest beginning your search with the following databases, but there are many others listed that you can explore.
- ABI/INFORM Complete (Proquest)
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO)
- ProQuest Central
- Here are a few suggested search terms that may broaden or narrow your search as needed:
- training and development budgets
- training development budget benchmark
- training budget benchmark
- training and development
- training budgets
- training budget case study
- After conducting a search, on the next screen, your results will appear.
- Be sure to check the Full Text option on the left hand side of the screen to retrieve search results with the full article available.
- You can also narrow by subject on the left hand side by selecting any of those suggested. These terms may also help guide your thought process in your search.
- Additionally, you can narrow by document type in the ProQuest databases, including case study.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
Argosy University Library