I am looking for the article "How to re-think your business during uncertainty"
When you have an article citation, you can use the A-Z of Online Journal Titles to locate the full text (if available) in the Online Library.
McGrath, R. G., & MacMillan, I. C. (2009). How to rethink your business during uncertainty. MIT Sloan Management Review, 50(3), 25-25-30.
- Launch the Online Library.
- Click on the Find Now button under the Find Articles heading (appears as an image of a floating folder).
- Click on A-Z of Online Journal Titles from the top of the alphabetical list of databases.
- In the Title search box, type in the journal title that the article appears in: MIT Sloan Management Review click the Starts With button then click Go.
- From the results list, click on the link for ProQuest ABI/INFORM Global New Platform under the journal title because this database features availability for this periodical from 1988 to the present and your this article is from 2009 (always pay attention to years of availability which are listed below each database name). This will open up the journal’s record and you should expand this window.
- Look to the publication dates listed and click on 2000-2009, then 2009, and then Spring 2009; Vol. 50(3).
- The article will appear in your results list (it should be #8). Click on Full Text-PDF to access the full-text article.