Q. I need help with writing (Twin Cities)


Visit the Writing Lab. It's a drop-in lab held at several times throughout the week in Room 3056.   A faculty member can help with writing matters.  For hours, call the Academic Resources Center at 651-846-3594.



  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 113
  • Answered By Carl Ralston

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.