Q. Help! I need help navigating the Online Library!
There are many resources in the Online Library and you can access all of them by starting on the library homepage. You can access:
- Quick Search: our library search engine that searches most of our resources at one time
- FIND NOW buttons: access databases for journal articles, eBooks, videos and more
- BROWSE by FIELD: go directly to resources for your field (business, education, health sciences, psychology)
- Quick Reference (at the top of the library page in the green bar): access to sources like encyclopedias and dictionaries
- Under Services & Policies (at the top of the library page in the green bar): access Help & Tutorials for guides on using resources in the library
If you need additional help, contact the Online Library by email or phone (email@example.com & 888-559-7579). We can also set up 1 hour appointments with you to talk one-on-one and use a web conferencing tool so that we can share a desktop.
If you need help with other aspects on the online experience at Argosy, log in to Campus Common. In the Campus Common, you can access the contact information for your Academic Counselor, Student Finance Counselor and more.