Q. What do i do if i have a quesion about when my loan will be disturbed.


As this is not a library-specific question, I hope I can forward you to the correct venue for your question.

If you are attending campus-based classes in Phoenix, you should contact your local Student Services/Student Finance department for information on disbursement of financial aid.

If you are an AUO student (online-only student [AUO is based out of Phoenix as well]), when you log into the Student Portal you should see an area called "my contacts" which should have information for Student Finance Counselor with contact information.  (If not, you should contact your Admissions Representative, who should be able to guide you to the correct contact information so you can receive an answer to your question.)


  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 106
  • Answered By Carl Ralston

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.