Q. Where can I find the university's IRB consent form and letter of permission?


To access the Institutional Review Board handbook from Campus Common select My Academics then Doctoral Students and then finally, Institutional Review Board.

If you have any further questions regarding the doctoral process,

contact your disertation advisor.

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 113
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.