Q. My ProQuest My Research account expired since I did not use it for 90 days. How do I get access to it again?


In order to access your My Research account again you will need to connect to ProQuest through the online library (by clicking on any ProQuest database on the Find Articles & More page) and then sign into your My Research account. Your account will remain active after this and you'll be able to view your saved research. 

If you are still encountering problems please contact the Online Library either by phone (888.559.7579) or email (auolibrary@argosy.edu).

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 67
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.