Q. multiculturalism counselor and working with LGBT community

Does taking Multicultural Counseling help counselors work with the LGBT community? Also, all articles must be peered revewied and dated after 2006


A good place to get started with finding peer-reviewed research articles is to do an "Advanced search", which is located at the bottom left of the "Quick Search" box on the library's home page.  Once you have selected "Advanced Search", enter terms or phrases (always put phrases in quotes) in the search boxes, and then change from a Title search to a Keyword search in the box to the right of the search box.

Next, check/select ONLY the Psychology category to get databases/journals related to your field.

After your search results come up, filter your search by selecting "full text" and "peer reviewed" in the yellow box in the upper left corner of the search results page.

If you need further assistance, please call the library at 770-407-1033.


  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 44
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.