Q. What do I do if I get married or divorced and my name changes?


You would want to contact your academic counselor either by phone or email to find out how to submit a name change.

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 258
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.