Q. I am searching for an experiment that has the words randomized controlled trial" in the title from the Journal of consulting and clincal psychol

gy. I did not find one. What am I doing wrong?


  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 12
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.