Q. I have saved some articles to "My Research" tab. Where do I find the link to log in and out of "My Research" and find the articles I have saved?


Thanks for contacting the Online Library.  I'm assuming that you're referring to the My Research aspect of the ProQuest databases?  If so, you will need to log into a ProQuest database such as ProQuest Central (which can be found under Find Articles) and select My Research located in the upper righthand corner.  It will take you to a log in where you can locate your previously saved articles.

PLease let me know if you have any further questions or were refering to a different My Research function.


  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 1
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.