Q. would like to find articles on children growing up in China, comparative to the U.S.

I am doing a paper on the comparative differences in how children are raised in the U.S. and China


There is a journal that may be helpful for this research called Journal of Comparative Family Studies. Begin at the Online Library homepage and click Find Articles.

Select the first result which is  A-Z of Online Journal Titles.

In the search bar type: Journal of Comparative Family Studies then click GO.  Click on the title Journal of Comparative Family Studies. 

In the Journal's search bar type: Child rearing differences between China and United States. You should receive approximately 26 results. Please contact us with any additional questions.

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 4
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.