Q. I want to find four journal articles on nonverbal communication.

The journal articles are from peer-reviewed journals(scholarly journals)



Are you looking for anything specific concerning nonverbal communication?  Or about nonverbal communication in a specific context? 

If you are looking for nonverbal communication in general, I would recommend using the databases Academic Search Complete and ProQuest Central.  You can find both of these databases listed under the Find Articles and More button in the Online Library.  

When you enter your search term, be sure you enter "nonverbal communication" with quotation marks.  This will bring back the exact phrase.  To bring back only results with full text articles attached, be sure you check off the full text box.  To bring back only peer-reviewed articles, be sure you check off the peer-reviewed box.  You can find these options directly under the search bar in ProQuest Central.  In Academic Search Complete, the full text and peer-reviewed options will be towards the bottom of the page under search options

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 12
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.