Q. I need an editor for my dissertation document.

I am a student/Blended on-line program.



Thank you for contacting the Online Library.

Here’s where you can find some answers when Doctoral students have non research questions. The library does not supply editing services. The students have to hire someone and I believe there’s an approved list.

On the Campus Common website, under My Academics, click on "Doctoral Students" and then "Dissertation Editing Services."

Please let us know if you require further assistance.














  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 3
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.