Q. I just finished my dissertation. I need to sign a copyright release. Where do I find that document?



Congratulations on finishing your dissertation!  You can find the copyright release form in your Campus Common.  In your Campus Common, hover over My Academics and then select Doctoral Students.  Then click on The Dissertation Process.  The Statement of Copyright Release will be the fourth link on the page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!


  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 7
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.