Q. can you help me find what search engine and database I need to use to find the need to use social media in a job search?
Thanks for contacting the Online Library!
The Internet browser you use should not make a difference in your search, however, I personally prefer Google Chrome.
To find information on your topic, I recommend the following:
- From the Online Library home page, click Find Articles and more
- Then from the list of resources provided I recommend:
- ProQest Central
- All EBSCO databases
- For your search criteria, I suggest:
- "social media" AND "job search"
- "social media" AND career
- "social media" AND "employment opportunities"
- You will also want to be sure to limit your search by checking the Full text check box.
- You may also want to check the Scholarly (peer reviewed) check box for studies and research on the topic.
See below for examples of the search criteria.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.