Q. If there are formal changes made to a law, what are the changes called



Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for contacting the Online Library.  For your research, I recommend the following databaes:

  • Academic Search Complete
  • Literati by Credo

You can find both of these databases in the Find Articles & More section of the Online Library.

For the Academic Search Complete database, I recommend using the Advanced Search setting.  You can also limit to Full Text and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) so only those types of articles are returned.

Recommended search terms for Academic Search Complete:

  • laws
  • change*
  • process
  • reform
  • amend*

Be sure to enter the terms as above.  The * brings back the varied endings of a term.  For example: change, changes, changed, etc.  You may wish to mix & match these terms as well. 

Here is a screen shot of how to set up a search in Academic Search Complete:


  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 604
  • Answered By Carl Ralston

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 4   46

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.