Q. How do I locate journal articles?•Zach Shipstead, Kenny L. Hicks, Randall W. Engle •Cogmed working memory training: Does the evidence support
Thank you for contacting the library.
To search for the journal articles you listed, follow these steps to see if the full text is available in the Online Library.
- Navigate to the Online Library home page
- Click A-Z of Online Journals on the right hand side under Featured Resources.
- Enter the title of the Journal in the Search Bar at the top.
- Your results will show if the journal is available in full text, the sources, and the dates available.
- For example, the first journal you listed (Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition) is available in full text from the ScienceDirect database for dates 01/01/2012 - present.
- Click on the link of the database.
- On the database page, you can browse by issue/date of the publication for the article or you can type in keywords of the title in the search bar.
- For example, I typed in Cogmed working memory training in the Science Direct search bar. Your article appeared as the first result. When you click on the title, an abstract is available along with a pdf link of the full text.
You can repeat these steps to search for the other journal articles you need.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
Argosy University Library