Q. i need a peer review article on the cognitive development approaches by Piaget, Erickson , Skinner and Vygotsky
Thank you for contacting the Argosy University Library.
To locate peer reviewed articles on your topic, I recommend performing four separate searches in either ProQuest Central or Academic Search Complete. Each search will focus on a cognitive development theory. Below are some suggested strategies:
- ("Cognitive development" OR development") AND Piaget
- ("Cognitive development" OR development") AND Erikson
- Please note that the name is spelled "Erikson" not "Erickson".
- ("Cognitive development" OR development") AND Skinner
- ("Cognitive development" OR development") AND Vygotsky
After running your search, be sure to apply the peer review filter. This filter is usually located on the toolbar on the left.
If you are interested in getting a general overview of these topics, you can also search Literati by CREDO. This resource will provide you with a general summary of each cognitive development theory. The terms used in the Literari record can potentially be added to the suggested search strategies to expand your results in ProQuest Central or Academic Search Complete.
If you have any additional questions, please let us know.
Argosy University Library