Q. how to find a research study on neurological pt falls


Thanks for contacting the Library.

Your question is not entirely clear to me.  Are you asking about neurological patients and falls, as in accidents?  That is my interpretation of it so I will provide suggestions based on that, but if you are looking for something else, please use the Ask Us option again to clarify.

First, go to the Library home page.

In the Library Search bar, enter neurological patient and fall, then click Search.

Results will appear on the next page.  You will get a lot of results from medical journals and other academic journals that contain research studies.  If you want scholarly and/or peer reviewed articles, use the limiters on the left side of the results where it says Refine Your Search.

Scan the article titles.  Expand the Details link to read an abstract, or summary, and other information about the article, such as publication it came from, year, and Subject terms associated with the article.   Consider looking at the Subjects terms to get ideas for other searches.  For example, "neurological" could also be searched as "nervous system diseases."  Or, just click the title and it will link to the article.

Hopefully, this helps.  Let us know if you are looking for something different from this.


Laura Rice, Argosy University Library Services 

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2017
  • Views 6
  • Answered By Laura Rice

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Don't see an answer to your question? Submit a new question to us using this form.
Your Contact Information

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Fields marked with * are required.