Q. I need peer reviewd articles on organizational behaviour
To find articles on organizational behavior and
please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Access the Online Library via the Campus Common (a guide on how to do this is attached).
2. Once you have accessed the Online Library, please select the "Find Articles" option.
3. Please select the first option available, which is ProQuest Central. ProQuest Central is a multidisciplinary database covering many research topics. It's a great place to begin searching.
4. Please select the "Advanced Search" option within ProQuest Central. Selecting "Advanced Search" allows users to enter in more specific search terms, thus receiving more relevant search results.
5. You will have to search for each topic (organizational behavior AND psychology, organizational behavior AND sociology, etc.) separately. For example, please start with the following search:
Enter these search terms in separate search boxes.
("Organizational behavior" is in quotations in order to force the search engine to retrieve "organizational behavior" as a phrase rather than two separate words; it's a great search trick!)
Please also select the "Full Text" and "Peer Reviewed" options located in the "Search Options" section of the Advanced Search screen. An explanation of Peer Reviewed resources is attached.
6. Select the "Search" option. You should receive many peer-reviewed, full-text journal articles.
7. Repeat the steps above for the other topics listed.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions. I will be here until 10:00PM tonight.
Have a great day,
Elizabeth Windsor / Subject Specialist Librarian / Argosy University Seattle / 206.393.3623 / firstname.lastname@example.org